EURAMED Membership Application
To apply for EURAMED membership, please complete the template provided for the relevant member category and submit the form together with the accompanying documents as required by email to npeld /AT/ eibir.org.
Why join EURAMED?
- Inclusion of organization logo on EURAMED website
- Invitation to join EURAMED working groups and contribute to EURAMED activities
- Invitation to attend EURAMED meetings during conferences and other events
- Voting rights at the annual General Assembly (full members)
- Entitlement to nominate representatives to stand for office (full members)
The benefits of membership in EURAMED are described in the following document.
EURAMED benefits of membership
|“The biggest value of membership and participation in EURAMED is the opportunity to build relationships with excellent colleagues working in medical radiation protection and applications of ionizing radiation in medicine. EURAMED provides the best venue to join a network of organizations working in the field, share ideas and, stay connected with the latest advancements”
– Prof. John Damilakis, University of Crete
|“Through our membership in EURAMED we were able to foster the fluent exchange of technical information within research bodies and regulatory agencies in Europe and the USA. Additionally we could exert influence on the promotion of projects and partnerships within the EU and EURATOM (such as PIANOFORTE). This exchange has proved extremely fruitful to share knowledge, develop common ideas and avoid duplication of efforts in our activities with national professional bodies and with international organisations such as ICRP“
– Dr. Hugo de las Heras Gala, German Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS)
EURAMED member applications are decided on by the EURAMED Executive Board following evaluation by the Secretary and Membership Committee. Notification will be sent to the applicant no later than 90 days following receipt of the complete application documents by EURAMED.Full Member Application Associate Member Application Corporate Member Application Individual Member Application Membership Benefits document